CORIOmaster & CORIOgrapher Help
Set it up
This section contains everything you need to know about installing and setting up your video wall with CORIOmaster™ and CORIOgrapher™.
If you're looking for something to help you get started, check out the quick start guide.
Planning your video wall
Before you start up your CORIOmaster, or even before you buy your CORIOmaster, plan out your video wall with our handy guide. The guide includes a printable planning sheet.
Get to know your products
- Learn about your CORIOmaster
- Learn about your CORIOmaster mini™
- Learn about your CORIOmaster micro™
- See the modules available for CORIOmaster
If you cant find what you need to know about your products in tvONE™ Help, contact your distributor.
Getting started with CORIOgrapher
- Learn what to do the first time you open CORIOgrapher
- Learn how to create a basic video wall
- Set up and test audio
You might want to configure some optional settings, for example, you can name your CORIOmaster, configure network settings, and create users and passwords.
When you've finished setting up your system, you can go on to creating more complicated video walls and adding features like transitions in Use it.